The Ameriphone VCO, by Clarity®, is designed for deaf and hard-of-hearing people who wish to use their voice to speak on the phone. It is ideal for use in homes and offices.
- Adjustable volume control lets you select the loudness to suit your hearing and your preference, increase incoming sound up to 26 decibels.
- Adjustable tone control (600-2400Hz)
- Built-in text answering machine
- Supports normal TTY communication (45.5 and 50 baud)
- Visual ring indicator
- Hearing Aid T-Coil compatible handset
- Can also be used as a standard amplified telephone
- Programmable emergency button transmits user's name, address and phone number in text for quick response by emergency services
- Advanced electronic design minimizes background noise and further enhances speech clarity so that all words can be heard clearly
- Bright visual ring flasher and extra loud ringer (85+ dB) with 3-position ring volume switch let you know when your phone is ringing
- Easy-to-see oversized keypad buttons make dialing easy
- Ten (10) memory buttons hold up to 15 digits each for one-touch speed dialing
- Works with Large Visual Display and Portable Printer