Your privacy is important to us. International Resources (IR) respects and protects the privacy of our customers. We carefully ensure the confidentiality of each customers account information.
1. To provide our customers with their own accurate, detailed billing information, we maintain detailed records. We will not sell this Proprietary Information (PI) in any form, to unaffiliated third parties
2. We will not provide customer email addresses to outside parties for the marketing of their products.
3. We will keep customers personal information secure and confidential through safeguards such as secure encryption technology and by requiring user names and passwords to access personal information.
Information we collect, use and disclose to provide products and services:
1. IR collects and uses customer information or individually identifiable information such as name, address or phone number to monitor our customers quality of service and to provide products and services.
2. We may share necessary information with outside parties, such as shipping companies, to complete an order.
3. We may, where permitted by law, provide information to credit bureaus, or provide information and/or sell receivables to collection agencies, to obtain payment for IR-offered products and services.
4. IR or one of our authorized agents may also use customer name, address, phone number and email address to market and sell IR-offered products and services.
Information we disclose to third parties:
1. IR must disclose information, when requested, to comply with court orders or subpoenas.
Information on restricting our use of your PI:
If you would like to restrict the use of your PI for the marketing of certain products and services, please contact us. Restricting use will not eliminate all IR marketing contacts.
When you visit our web site:
1. A web visitor may choose to provide such information as name, address telephone number and email address when ordering a product or service, sending us an email, registering on a company web site or entering surveys, contests or sweepstakes.
2. IR may use such information to market and sell IR-offered products and services.
How we use and handle electronic data:
1. When you visit IR web sites, we track information including the domain name and the name of the web page from which you entered our sites, and how much time you spend on each of our pages.
2. We also collect information that is combined with other web visitors information, such as how many times our visitors click on each of our pages and the methods by which our site was found.
1. A cookie is a small file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer ready for future access when you return to our sites.
3. Cookies contain session identification numbers that allow our systems to recall previous sessions for authentication efforts and assemble information from our gathered data.
4. You can configure your computers browser to alert you when a site is attempting to send you a cookie and allow you to accept or refuse the cookie.
How we protect your data:
1. We maintain and protect the security of our servers and your personal information.
2. To secure the information collected online, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure only appropriate use of information, IR has established appropriate physical, electronic and management safeguards.
3. We require user names and passwords to access sensitive data.
4. Unless you authorize unencrypted transmission, we will use industry standard encryption methods to protect your data transmission.
When you link from our web site to other web sites:
IR web sites may contain links to other external web sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy of other web sites.
Our policy on online access by children:
1. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important.
2. IR corporate web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13 and IR does not knowingly collect personal information from children on our web sites.
3. Ordering online products and services from IR is limited to adults age 18 or over or as otherwise legally defined.